Thursday 23 February 2012

Review of final piece

Review of my Final Piece...


For my final peice i was origionally going to freeze frame individual shot of a person diving into a pool. I was then going to make a flick book so it would look like she was diving into the pool but in stil shots. However i changed this idea. I have no produced some short animation clips of someone diving into the water. I have slowed the speed down and then made it so she will dive into the pool and then come back out of the pool in reverse. Along with these videos i have produced some still shots as well which i have edited on photoshop and printed and laminated onto A4 sheets. Overall i am pleased with the short film clips that i have produced, however i would of liked to have experimented with photoshop on the films to see if i could change the colours and contrast. The stil shots are not to the quality i would of liked them but it is difficult as i don't have provesional underwater equiptment. If i were to do these photos again i would put some more make-up on my models and have some more shots ofthem close up to the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment