Thursday 23 February 2012

Review Experimentations

Reviwing my experimentation photos...


I think my experimentation photos were very helpful in my project. I found out that it might be quite hard to do fashion photography underwater as the quality of the photos are not very good. They don't have a very strong depth of field because they are not in focus. I liked the idea of someone diving into the pool and maybe slowing this down to create an interesting effect. I used a video camera instead of a normal camera in an underwater housing so that it would be easier to create still clear shots later on. However during my experimentation i like the idea of filming more than creating the still images because i felt that a moving object underwater was more interesting thasn a still one. For example the movement material creates underwater was interesting to me. I realised when i was creating my still shots from my film that the contrasting on the photos were not very strong so I knew that i would have to use photoshop to experiemnt with the contrasting. I want my final photos to have a strong contrast as a lot of the photos i've been looking at have had high contrast and are very eye-catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment